Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm Back...

Wow I can't believe it's been a month. Well lets see...since my last post Nick and I had a wedding in Iowa City (Jerry & Julie). We got to see alot of his family that we hadn't seen since May or before then.

We took another road trip to the cities, nothing in particular just to see the family and get my hair done.

Labor Day weekend we went to Guttenberg (Nick's grandpa's cabin). It was great relaxing time and we also got to see Nick's sister and brother-in-law, Jenni & Lloyd, Kali, Alli and of course Grandpa Bud.

After that weekend Shan, Jon and Adelyn came to visit! The guy's went golfing and we went downtown to the art festival (since Adelyn held us up, the guys got to come shopping with us). I also got to chase and entertain Adelyn for an hour while Shan got a make over (good thing you bought stuff!). I sure miss the little peanut already.

Hmmm, Nick is back in school (I can't believe he'll be done in May already, time flies). I've just been working and hanging out with friends. We don't have anything planned for the next couple months (until Thanksgiving) so my posts may be quite boring. We were going to go to the SDSU vs. UNI game but it's too chilly out for me (it's a night game). Speaking of games...WAY TO GO ISU! No one thought they were going to with the game today against Iowa. Have a little faith people.

Well that's about it, oh...Happy belated birthday to Stacy (Blight)! Two boxes of candles for you!


I'm ready to go!

Why do they have wheels on this, when I can make it move on it's side?


Thanks Uncle Nick for letting me use your puppy

3 comments:

Bradley said...

What a pleasant surprise to see a new post. Keep them coming, even if you just write about your daily nap--haha!
We'll have to plan another get together soon. Jon filled me in on Iowa State winning today-yay!

Shainerz said...

I really am all for you posting lots before you visit in November...it wil make the time go by faster! darling pictures...i love your cute little niece!

Anonymous said...

I hope that when he graduates you finally get that ring.