Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines

Happy Valentines Day!

I know it was yesterday but hugs and kisses to all.

My Valentines day was awesome...at work my team includes me and 4 guys (and Holly my supervisor) so they surprised us and gave Holly and I a dozen roses and chocolates! Then I got a HUGE embarrassing (yeah right) boquet of roses at work with a nice display box with chocolates inside! Of course those were from Nick, what a sweetheart. Even one of my advertisers (a liquor store) gave me a huge bottle of Godiva Liqour, mmmmmm! After work Nick took me out to dinner and we had a great time!

This weekend we're off to the cities, Nick gave me some money for V-Day to go shopping and..perfect timing...I won Player of the Month at work and got $100.00 visa giftcard! Wahoo, it's been a good week and I can't wait to shop.

Hope you all had a good valentines.

No comments: