Monday, February 19, 2007

Congratulations!

Congrats to the newly engaged couple..........


Stacy & Jim (6th grade)


(Stacy, Jim & Brielle (appx. 12 yrs later))

I'm so excited for you guys and I am so happy I was in the cities this weekend to see you!

Quick blurp: Stacy & I have been best friends since 3rd grade and went everywhere together (even family vacations). We've been there for eachother through the highs and lows in our life (not to mention you set Nick & I up) and now I get to help with what will be one of the best days of your life! Congrats again, and I can't wait to start planning all the parties and go shopping with you!

5 comments:

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

thanks stace! i am very excited to have you be a part of everything. i can't wait to start all the planning and the SHOPPING!!!! i feel honored that you would make a whole page just about ME! (that's very sweet!)

Anonymous said...

So that's what you got to do to get your pic on this page...get engaged! well looks like i am out of luck for quite some time. well i am excited also for the happy couple, it's not everyday that someone marries their baby's dadda, and like i told stacy now she is getting a much better last name than blight!

Anonymous said...

Yep congrats to them! Seems like a lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon and getting engaged. I wonder who will be next.... I am sure it won't be me but I do know of a couple that's been together for 5 years...

Bradley said...

Yay Stacy and Stacy. Lifetime best friends are quite special. There aren't many people who can share memories from their days as puppeteers and super church song lovers. You two define F-U-N!
Love you lots!
PS...I have your necklace and super cute sweats. Not sure if you want me to ship the necklace though...

Stacy said...

Shan, I would love my necklace whenever you get it to me...I would love it shipped but whatever...Yes, don't listen to Nick if he tells you to throw the sweats away...I love them. They've been through alot haven't they! Miss you