Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm Back....

Sorry for everyone that thought we fell of the Earth! You're all probably wondering why I've been MIA, well I blame it on Grey's Anatomy. I've been trying to find the right time to finally jump on the bandwagon and Holly (from work) gave me the 1st season and it all went down(up for me)from there! I was almost through season 1 when I bribed Nick to watch it with me by giving him backrubs. Well as most of you know he got sucked into it as well. We started watching season 2 then, we watched it when we got home from work until about 2:00 am everyday (with breaks to pee and eat of course!). We finished up season 2 and went to watch season 3 on abc.com only to find out they only offered the last 4 episodes, we were very sad. We sat and brainstormed thinking we were doomed...until it hit me, itunes! You can buy all the episodes on their and then burn them later! We celebrated and got right to work downloading (we definitely had/have issues, but we're ok with that). So all last week we watched season 3 and we are finally caught up!! We were so excited we were caught up with the rest of the world for Thrs. nights and then they go and show a repeat, boo. So now you know why we've been MIA!

Today is beautiful, Nick is fishing (probably one of his last times for the season) and I'm spring cleaning with the windows open and the music cranked!!

Our big news while we've been MIA is that we finally got grown-up furniture! It was time, our only piece of furniture (the garbage chair) was getting holes and well it was embarrassing having people over. *garbage chair: picked from a Bethel College dumpster by Shan and Brandi when they were in college and passed down to us when they graduated, soon it'll be passed onto Sis, haha. So that got moved to the bedroom and we got new stuff, mom helped pick it out! Perfect timing for our Grey's marathon. It's wonderful being able to sit together on the couch! So here are some pics..



3 comments:

Bradley said...

Yay for a new post! I was worried that something had happened to you. Happy to know you were just sucked into a good show :) I love your new furniture. It fits perfectly in your living room and looks very very nice! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only freak that is obsessed w/Grey's. It is the best show besides Sex and the City! As much of a die hard I am though I have only seen a few episodes from season 1. I didn't become a diehard until season 2 for sure. Nice furniture. I love it. Stef and I should come visit to see it.

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

I love the furniture! It reminds me a lot of mine and Jim's. Grey's Anatomy is the best show ever!! I am extremely addicted myself, so I am officially welcoming you to the "bandwagon"!