Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Getting some coffee to go in Clear Lake


Happy Birthday to one of the best friends anyone could ask for! I wish I was there to take you shopping and get manicure and pedicures! Your always there for me and would go to then end of the world for me if I needed you to and I want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I miss spending my days with you... working out, shopping, spa days, going to church, Sunday brunch!, working with you!, and so much more. I love you and I wish you the best birthday ever (and a happy birthday to Lindsay too). I MISS YOU...

Enjoying a day at the spa (with The Cafe food!)

Working at O'Malley's (Happy Halloween)

1 comment:

Bradley said...

Happy belated b-day Allison! It sounds like you girls had a great weekend together :)

Thanks for making the road trip again Stacy! We had a lot of fun. The house is disinfected and we are ready for you in two weeks! Love you!