Wednesday, April 04, 2007

where did spring go?

Gee, I started removing all the sales tags from my spring/summer clothes and all of a sudden I had to take my winter coats back out. Where did you go spring? I was hoping to be outside for Easter, I will continue to wish for the 80 degree weather!

Last weekend Nick's friend (Breiser) and his girlfriend (Julie) came to visit...they were waiting for me when I got hom Friday to go to dinner. We took them to Falls Park on Sat. even though it was rainy out (we just had Caribou to keep us warm!). We did go to the comedy club here and it was actually funny (I usually don't find comedians funny, don't ask why). The rest of Sat and Sun we made dinner, bummed around and Julie and I went shopping. They left Monday morning and now we're getting ready for Easter weekend in the cities.

Dave (Nick's stepdad) had a surprise 50th b-day over the weekend wich we would have loved to have been there but it was short notice and we ended up having company coming. We still have another 50th b-day to celebrate in May, I'll celebrate extra hard haha...you know who you are!

2 comments:

Bradley said...

Thinking of the falls makes me want warm weather even more. We are planning to come see you guys in July (since you will be here Apr, May, June--you guys are awesome by the way!!!) so we will have to stroll the falls then.

We can't wait to see you tomorrow. Your sheets are in the wash right now :)
I love you

Bradley said...

hopefully you got the photos jon sent yesterday.
I did have a cold but not too bad. what day did you stay home? feeling better?