Monday, June 04, 2007

Adelyn is 1

I know I have been MIA but many things have happened....we were in the Quad Cities visiting Nick's fam. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE ANN! We also had Kali's graduation party WAY TO GO! and as most of you know my gramps passed away. I've been like an emotional rollercoast but after the funeral I've had nothing but smiles and good memories. I made little cards with the verse Sis said at the funeral and Shan & I wrote a long letter that the pastor read about growing up with gramps. It was great, it brought the room to laughter and also to tears. Work was so thoughtful that they sent a huge plant that I took home. He looked wonderful and peaceful even though his soul is up above. I won't repeat Shan & Sis on their blogs so if you really want to read more read their blog (Shan has somewhat of the letter on her blog).

We celeberated Ady's 1 year birthday!!!!! I can't believe she's that old already.

I have many photos to post from the past couple weeks but Nick took the camera to the Badlands so I will post (I'll be gone this weekend) early next week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS NIECE ADELYN "PEANUT".

We love you soooooo much!

2 comments:

Bradley said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for all of your help and for bringing the bean bag game. It was a hit!

We'll have to find a weekend in July that works for us to visit.

Love you!

Shainerz said...

hey girly! i am sorry i haven't been able comment on your blog. I guess your blog and my computer don't mix.:( But now that I can, I want to say it was nice seeing you. I agree, the bean bag game was a hit...lots and lots of fun!
Looking forward to the next time I see u!
love you!