Friday, June 22, 2007

twins!

man, this throws me off when Nick takes the camera all week to the badlands and then I can't post till the next weekend!

Well...2 weekends ago Nick and Lloyd went to Jerry's bachelor party so I stayed in Des Moines with Jenni. We shopped, went to Oceans 13 and chemically straightened her hair (that's right..and it worked)!

Last weekend Holly (my friend) had some sweet 10th row tickets to the Twins game and tickets to a hospitality tent with free beer and Famous Daves. mmmm. (Did I mention they were FREE!) We had a great time (even though that was are stay at home weekend) it also gave us a chance to see the fam (once again).

Today of course is my b-day wahoo...Nick's cooking up a plan and then tomorrow we have plans to go camping (just the 2 of us..ah). I'm not sure the details but I'll let you know next weekend.









2 comments:

Shainerz said...

Hope you had a good 24th!
Have fun camping:D
I love you very much!

Bradley said...

Can't believe you guys aren't on the road this weekend. Does this break your 2 month streak or something?
Can't wait to go camping in a few weeks!
Love you