Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fun Weekend

Last weekend Mom and Adelyn came to visit while Jon, Shan & Baby to Be went to Northern MN.

Adelyn was of course center of attention all weekend, she's so funny now! We went shopping, shopping and to the Butterfly House.


The butterflies were just flying around in there (for a split second it felt like we were somewhere tropical, we did not dress for the weather!)




I had no idea gift shops were this fun!

At night we would watch old home videos (one was from 196? and on, so it was funny to show Adelyn Grandma at age 7...not that she understood what we were talking about though).

As usual I was wore out Monday but I love when they come to visit!

Next weekend we are celebrating Jon's 30th birthday at Buck Hill Ski so stay tuned!


Yes, the pony came out to play a few times




Thanks for taking me to see Uncle Nick & Auntie Stacy, I love you!




Feeding the fish with Uncle Nick




Who is suppose to be napping?...I wish I was!




The Sock Monster going to scare Uncle Nick




Who put those Cheetos on the edge of the table and who is watching her?

1 comment:

Shainerz said...

hahaha! I love the pictures...they are great. Especially the cheetos one. That must be her famous breakfast now-a-days? too cute. It is certainly obvious that she loves her auntie stacy, uncle nick, and grandma bon bon! Can't wait to see more pictures from this weekend...could you send me them and I'll send you the ones I took? Thanks stacy!
Love you!