Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Happy 30th Birthday to Jon (brother-in-law)



Happy 21st Birthday to Sis (cousin)



Last weekend we went to the twin cities to celebrate everyone's birthday and attend Jon's 30th Birthday Bash. They rented out Buck Hill Ski and about 40 people attended. We decorated the room early, Jon's mom, Shan and mom made tons of yummy food (all of it was gone), and we all went tubing. I honestly did not think that tubing was going to be THAT fun, but it was extra icy that day so it was awesome. Greenwood & Ahrens gave it a two thumbs up!
I can't wait to go again, except we have to finally go snowboarding (except Shan of course).


This weekend is Nick's 27th birthday so we'll do something fun.

Oh, and I have a few friends here (and Nick) who golf alot so... I got some golf clubs so now I have something new to start this summer! To be continued on how I do...
Have a great week and stay warm!

1 comment:

Bradley said...

Thank you for all your help this weekend. I couldn't have done it without you! I am happy to hear you had a good time--I did too!

It will be fun to try golfing together. I stink but its a good way to spend some time outside.

love you!