Friday, September 29, 2006

Tuttle's Bachelorette Party

So, I had the whole weekend to go to Ames for Jenny's bachelorette party and now I can't go. I didn't get to go to her shower and of course I was so excited to see everyone! However, something came up and since it's tonight I won't make it on time. Thank goodness the wedding is in 2 weeks so I can see everyone then. I'm a terrible personal attendant, good thing Ally lives in Ames so she can take on the responsibility for the both of us! I love you Ally and thanks for letting us stay at your house when we come, I hope Jewels remembers us! Anyways, thought I'd post a previous picture of the ex-O'Malley gang, miss you all and have some shots for me!

6 comments:

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

still think you should be hangin with me and the rest of the Lind family but you kept making excuses!!! naughty, naughty!!!

Bradley said...

such a cute group of girls! sorry you couldn't make the road trip but hopefully it will end up being for good reason. we can't wait to see you a week from tomorrow!

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

hey stac!
I can't believe that the baby came out black either! what a bummer, i guess the third time wasn't a charm for them, huh? I still thought that it was going to be chinese from carlos cheating on gabby!

Stacy said...

thanks sis

Bradley said...

I didn't get to watch much of it because Jon's mom called and we were talking to her. I got busted when I was watching the tv and not paying attention because they were asking me something and were like "Shannon...Shannon...Shannon!"Opps

The part I did see was Carlos making out at Bree's wedding so I have MANY questions as to what the heck was up with that. I heard the baby was black--so they used the wrong egg or something???

Stacy said...

yes, they put the wrong egg in and their egg didn't make it in the other lady or something. NO BABY