Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lazy Day

Nothing new has been going on here, just looking forward to the weekend! Nick and I will leave SD Friday afternoon for an appx. 7 hr trip to Hibtown (it will be our first trip to H-town from SD so we're not sure how long it takes) for Natalie and Ben's wedding. We'll leave that evening or early Sunday morning to head to the cities for Addy's dedication and then head back to SD that evening. Should be fun!

Anyways, it been pretty low key here. I've spent the whole day cleaning and doing laundry, my favorite thing to do on my day off! Thank goodness my foot is better, on Mon. a frosty mug came flying at me when I opened the freezer and gave me a nice bruise on my knee and I swear just about cut my pinky toe off. My pinky and right part of my foot instantly bruised and was swollen. I only had a minor limp the next day but dang it still hurts when I step wrong. On a positive note, I was shopping for a gift for Addy and asked the sales associate when the next Karen Kingsbury book is coming out and it's OCTOBER! Shanny got me hooked to this series of books and they are the best if you like to read. Go Baxter family, haha. Anyways, so they're calling me asap when it comes it and holding me a copy, can't wait!



Congrats to Doug (Nick's dad) for winning 1st place in a fishing tournament!
This is a pic from Nick and Chris's trip to Corpus.






1 comment:

Bradley said...

Sorry it has taken me forever to write. I have been out of commission getting the house cleaned up for this weekend. I would like to note that I broke two nails--sniff sniff.
I didn't know you hurt your foot! Hopefully your little toe isn't broken. Hope you don't have too high of heels for the wedding.
I can't wait to hear how today went so I will give you a call. See you in less then two days!
Love you