Friday, October 27, 2006

Friends

We're such good friends!



I went to the cities Wed-Fri to visit the family and Nick went hunting in Iowa with his fam. I got to spend time with my little pumpkin!! She rolls like a pro and loves eating her feet now. Stacy B came over so Brielle could play with Adelyn. Adelyn and Brielle were holding hands, so cute!! That evening we all went to dinner at Shan and Jon's favorite little place, Babes. I joined Shan and Addy for mommy and me class the next morning (Addy really likes to play with the boys!). We shopped all day and then helped the Bradleys pack for Alaska. I can't believe my 4 1/2 month old niece is going before me! I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

Bradley said...

Sis, she has stayed in Utah too now (thanks to weather delays). Have you been there? She is a spoiled little turd.

It was awesome having you here Stacy! I can't wait until May 08.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what cute babies! Can I have the one with the dark hair?