Monday, October 16, 2006

Jenny & Kyle's Wedding

Tuttle is now a Meeske! Nick and I went to Ames this weekend and of course it was a blast. Friday night we went to the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and O'Malleys. Ally and I had colds
so we made it home early that night. Saturday Ally and I spent running around doing odd end things for the wedding, being the go-to girls. The wedding was beautiful and Jenny's brother did a wonderful job singing!! We headed off to the Gateway for the reception and had some fun. The old O'Malley group got to sit at a table together so of course it was good times, did I mention it was open bar all night haha! After we left the reception we had to go to O'Malleys where Tim made us Campechangas!! Before we left Sunday we got to squeeze in a quick brunch at The Cafe! Great weekend, thanks Ally for letting us stay at your house.




4 comments:

Bradley said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Did it make you miss Ames and college life?
I finished the book today--yay and boohoo at the same time. Now we have to wait again. Where are you at in it-done?
Hope you are feeling better!
Love you

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

hey, sounds like you had a good time! you guys have been really busy with weddings lately. hey which book starts the redemption series, is it "redemption"? just curious cause i finished "divine" today! yeah, can't wait to read more (your right,they are addicting!)

Anonymous said...

I had such a blast with you all this weekend. I especially enjoyed our slow dance to--yes I remember--"Best Friends." Come back more often..maybe for a football game?..and let me know when you do because I miss the old days.

-Brandon

Stacy said...

Shan,
yes I finished the book, yeah and boo at the same time. Stacy needs to read the books now...

Stacy,
The first book is called Redemption, you have to get in touch with shan to get the books!

Brandino,
I'm so happy you kept your word haha. Way to go how could you forget the name of the song bff haha.