Wednesday, November 08, 2006

M.I.A


Hi all, I'm sorry I haven't written in over a week but I've been busy. Lets see, I've been teaching my body how to wake up early again (even when I had early classes I never got up and showered for them!). However the wonderful weather has been very motivational, I love sleeping with the windows open in Nov. The last three days it's been sunny and in the 70's! Too bad tomorrow it will be back down to the 50's. One thing Nick and I have been busy at is working out. We decided a monthly membership to a gym for a year would pay for an elliptical (since I only use that, weights and the ball). So we found one that wouldn't break the bank but still would hold up. It's so nice and convenient to be able to jump on it everynight, watch some t.v. and shower. Nick and I (I think Sis is joining us too) have personal goals for Christmas, if we make them we get to buy a new outfit (or as Nick says it's not an outfit it's a shirt and a pair of pants!!). I'll let you know if we meet our goals...



I love you Adelyn!

P.S. I'm so upset about Coach McCarney, I was hoping he would always be at ISU. He's so nice, I wish him luck wherever he ends up going.

3 comments:

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

hey glad to see you joined us again! good for you for setting goals...not like you need them though! i never even thought about actually buying the equipment instead of a membership...good idea!!!

Bradley said...

Yay! I can finally post a comment. The past few times by pop up blocker wouldn't allow this to come up and I am not smart enough to know how to override it :)

I love that picture of you two. She is so lucky to have such a wonderful auntie! I wrote back to you on my blog but incase you don't check it, are you interested in coming here this weekend?

I am going to sort through my closet and get rid of all the junk so I can see just how much I need to fill it back up again :) No personal goals as of yet though. That sounds too hard with Thanksgiving and Christmas cookies--hehe!
love you

Stacy said...

hey, we already talked but yes we're coming this weekend! Can't wait to see her sit on her own, she better not get me sick haha. Love you guys, can't wait to see you. Did you get tickets to the bodyworld exhibit thing?