Monday, November 20, 2006

Update

Life here has been staying busy, two weekends ago we went to our first Sioux Falls Stampede game (hockey). We actually had a blast, it was a high scoring game so that kept it interesting and there was a good fight. Last weekend we went to the cities to visit Shan, Jon and Addy. We wanted to go to the Body World exhibit at the Science Museum but it was booked with reservations until Sunday night. Instead we went shopping, I got my hair done, baked Christmas cookies and had Thanksgiving dinner. I thought it was a little early for Christmas cookies but we had a blast, even Adelyn helped. It was as usual an overall great weekend!










Look how big I am!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

way to go, what the heck are you doing? Talk to you on Wed. love you

Bradley said...

I love the picture of you two making sugar cookies. Will you email me your photos from the weekend?

Love you

Anonymous said...

"Good thing Adelyn had a little help making those cookies. How did they turn out?"

Stacy said...

mmmmmmmm good!