Monday, December 11, 2006

Babysitting

Everyone survived! This weekend Nick and I went to the cities so mom and I could enjoy almost a full 24 hrs of Adelyn to ourselves! Shannon and Jon went out for Shannon's b-day and stayed at a hotel downtown. Since it was Adelyn's first sleepover they did a pretty good job of not calling every 20 min.! Mom and I met up with Stacy B. and Brielle and went shopping while Nick went with Jon S. to play in a poker tournament. We had plans to go to the Holidazzle parade but mom knows why we didn't make it there haha. After we were shopped out we took Adelyn back to the house so she could eat and go to bed. She slept good through the night and was ready to play at 8:00 am., good thing she takes a nap after breakfast!



Auntie wasn't feeding me fast enough


On Sunday mom's dream came true of finally getting professional photos done of the family. I think we would all vote that was a great time, except for our 3 hour decision making. All of our photos turned out great, so we couldn't decide which ones we wanted. Unfortunately Nick and I passed up some awesome photos of us haha, thanks Jon's big mouth!



2 weeks till Christmas and I got my 2 bottom teeth!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sis, what happened last night? Did you have a heartattack?

Bradley said...

Cute blog Stac. From what Adelyn tells me you guys took good care of her. She wishes you would have found that Christmas present for her mother but other then that, thumbs up :)

Yeah dude, is the Rev alive?

Can't wait til Christmas!

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

i had a lot of fun with you guys this weekend! it was neat to see the girls giggle at each other and try and grab everything they could. can't wait to do it again!