Sunday, December 17, 2006

Presents

Merry Christmas to Nick and I!



Friday night Nick and I couldn't wait any longer to open our gifts (how old are we?) I finally jumped on the bandwagon and became an ipod owner and all the other fun accessories that you can have. I also got an updated Notre Dame sweatshirt. Nick is finally a proud owner of an ice house and some wool hunting clothes! He couldn't wait to set up his house so it was up in our apartment for a day. Gee, we got such great presents that I can't wait for our other
2 Christmas'.


Saturday night I got 2 free tickets from work to Christmas at the Cathedral. They even televise it during the "Letterman" slot on Christmas Eve (they're airing the 2004 show though). Anyways, it was awesome, I'm definitely in the Christmas mood now! My favorite part of it was when everyone lit their candle and sang Silent Night and then this awesome Opera singer
(Scott Piper) sang Ave Maria!

As usuall we had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Bradley said...

I'm glad I got to see the ice house wrapped in 'tissue paper'. That's hilarious. Good work on the wrapping!

The Cathedral sounds awesome! Is it near the falls so you could check out the lights on the way home? It sounds like a nice weekend!

Love you both and can't wait to see you Friday! I don't think we are going to bring the high chair but I might leave Murphy's kennel at moms (if you are still picking her up) if you can fit that in the truck...

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

i love the wrapping paper on nicks gift! you did a great job. me and jim couldn't wait either (more like just me!) so we each opened one gift from each other on friday night. we are so bad...it's like were ten again! by the way, nick looks really comfy in his ice house!