Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas

I hope you all had a great Christmas, I know we did! It did come too fast and was over too fast. Nick and I went up to Hibbing to spend x-mas with my family. We got to hang out with Stef, Sam, Vicki and Blight (and Mable!) on Saturday and see old friends. I'm sad I forgot my camera but I took a mental photo! The rest of the time was spent with the family; going to church, eating, shopping for last minute gifts, opening presents and enjoying eachother's company. Auntie and Unc's house was crazy as usuall (12 people sleeping under one roof all weekend and other family coming over during the day). I'm surprised we all got some sleep, especially Nick and I (we were so lucky to share a room with mom who snores like Paul Bunyan chopping down trees).
Don't be mad G-Auntie, I didn't mean to spill the tags!

Good job cleaning Sis!

Christmas day we put on our skates and walked down to the ice rink. It's been a few years since I've had skates on and Nick said he couldn't skate but he got out there and never fell! He was the only one that didn't biff it (we don't have our figure skating skills like we used too!); however, he was only going .25 miles per/hour.
Ice capades here we come!

We are so talented

Merry Christmas!

This weekend off to the quad cities!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you both over Christmas. Wish it could be more often. Stef and i love to skate. Call us next time. Hope you both have a good New Year.

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

hey, that looks like a lot of fun! i'm glad i got to see you too over christmas, i actually had the flu for new years and still have it! :(

Bradley said...

We look cool out on the ice! I will need to get those pictures from you :) I must say I am quite proud of us to get back out there. If it ever gets cold enough for ice here we will have to try out the new neighborhood rink sometime when you are in town.

Love you!