Sunday, January 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Sis!

Not a teen anymore
Little Sis is definitely not little anymore, she has grown into a beautiful woman (inside and outside). She is the most sincere, caring, thoughtful, spiritual and all around person that I have and will probably ever know (and I'm not saying that because she's my cousin). Who can say one of their role models is younger than them, you play a very large part in my life (hey we're practicaly sisters since you stayed at our house in town when you guys lived in the country). I wish and hope you have the most wonderful birthday....we wish you were here to celebrate with Nick and Jon! We'll have to get a cold stone next month! I wish you the best and I'm so proud of who you are and who you aspire to be. Happy 20th Birthday LooLoo.


I hope you get everything you ask for!

1 comment:

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

Happy Birthday to you too sis!!! i agree with you stace, she is an amazing person both inside and out and is a great role model for someone of ANY age!