Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tagged

Stacy's
A - Available or taken? Happily taken
B - Best friend? (s) Nicholas, Shannon, Sis, Stacy, Ally and Stef
C- Cake or pie? Cake all the way baby!
D - Drink of choice? Coffee or cranberry juice
E - Essential item you use every day? Deoderant
F - Favorite color? Pink
G - Gummy bears or worms? Red & White worms and white bears
H - Hometown? Hibbing
I - Indulgence? Mexican Food!!! Puts on a few extra pounds!
J - January or February? February because it's Nick's birthday!
K - Kids and names? 2: Scooter and Dakota
L - Life is incomplete without? God, family and friends
M - Marriage date? Ask Nick
N - Number of siblings? 1 - Shannon Rae
O - Oranges or apples? Granny Smith Apple
P - Phobias or fears? Scopophobia (people staring at me)
Q - Favorite quote? I love Caribou's too but here's another: "Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like there's no one watching" and one more "the most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow seperately without growing apart", Elizabeth Foley okay one more: "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger" Nietzsche
R - Reason to smile? Adelyn!! and everything is going great in our life as well as the people around us! Oh, and Sis's blogs!
S - Season? Summer - my b-day, long sunny days, people have a brighter smile and summer fun activities
T - Tag three or four people. Stef, RoseAnn and Jennifer
U - I won a coloring contest at Pizza Hut and mom won Mother of the Year with my letter but we were "disqualified" because they had never had a mother win twice (thanks Shan) so sad for me but way to go mom, who wins more than one year!
V - Vegetable you don't like? eggplant
W - Worst habit? Getting irritated with my mother on the cellphone ( I need patience)
X - X-rays? Too many to count.....I'd have to write a book!
Y - Your favorite food? Mexican
Z - Zodiac? Cancer

Nick's
A - Available or taken? Happily taken
B - Best friend? (s) Stacy
C- Cake or pie? Pumpkin Pie!!!!!!
D - Drink of choice? Crown and 7
E - Essential item you use every day? Computer
F - Favorite color? Blue
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H - Hometown? Bettendorf
I - Indulgence? Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
J - January or February? February because it's my birthday
K - Kids and names? 2: Scooter and Dakota
L - Life is incomplete without? God, family and enchiladas
M - Marriage date? Never, haha
N - Number of siblings? 4: Kim, Anne, Danielle and Dylan
O - Oranges or apples? orange
P - Phobias or fears? none
Q - Favorite quote? "You shut your mouth when your talking to me" Wedding Crashers
R - Reason to smile? funny jokes
S - Season? Fall-hunting and fishing
T - Tag three or four people. okay
U - Unknown fact about me? I like to fish
V - Vegetable you don't like? broccoli
W - Worst habit? cutting my fingernails in bed
X - X-rays? Teeth and ankle
Y - Your favorite food? Mexican
Z - Zodiac? Aquarius

6 comments:

Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

hahahah, that is so funny that nick filled one out too! i love his favorite quote and your marriage date :) jim says that we can't get married until you do because nick is his role model, j/k! (he says that because it is taking you soooo long to be engaged!)

Shainerz said...

You guys had some pretty GREAT answers! I enjoyed laughing through it. A couple I would like to make mention of.

Stacy--I'm honored that my blogs make you smile. I love you!
And I LOVE this quote that you put
"the most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow seperately without growing apart" I have never heard it before, but I LOVE it now!!!

And Nick...
Why am I not one of your best friends?
I had NO idea you liked to fish. Thanks for sharing. :)
And i love the fact that enchiladas make your life incomplete.
And krispy kreme doughnuts are amazing.

HAHAHA you goof balls!!!
Love you both.
Hope to see you soon.

Shainerz said...

i mean enchiladas make your life complete. who's the goofball now?

Bradley said...

I agree with Sis, except the incomplete comment :) Sorry about the mother of the year thing. Blame pastor Rod not me.
I had you in mind when making my worst habit answer.
You guys have the cutest kids!
Go Cold Stone!

Anonymous said...

DID NICK REALLY GIVE THEM ANSWERS OR DID YOU FILL IT OUT FOR HIM STACY? J/K. I CAN'T BELIEVE MEXICAN FOOD IS THE FAVORITE FOOD FOR BOTH OF YOU. WELL MAYBE FOR NICK :)

Stacy said...

I did type it but he did give me those answers, teamwork!

Sis, Nick was going to put you as his best friend but was disappointed to see he wasn't your best friend so he didn't.